Network Europe - Monday 13 July 2009:
- No more gas-cuts - a European gas pipeline gets the go-ahead. We go to Turkey for reaction to the deal.
- Greek tragedy - human rights groups condemn the demolition of a camp for illegal immigrants in Greece.
- French workers threaten to blow up their factory if they don't receive a redundancy payment.
- As the Dutch close empty prisons, we ask if electronic tagging really works?
- Berlin is one of the few European cities where buildings line the riverbank. But that could all be about to change.