This is the page where you'll find the 8th Euro Hit 40 show of 2011. Want to listen immediately? Just click here and it should start playing in a new window. You could also sign up for the podcast if you so choose.
This month's show has - hit - tracks from performers such as:
- Mohombi (Sweden) - official website
- Sak Noel (Spain) - Facebook - fan page
- Example (United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland) Wikipedia article
- Krystl (see Eurobusters below)
- Natasha Bedingfield (UK) official website
- Coldplay (UK) - official website
- Simple Plan (Canada) official website
- Jason Derulo (United States of America) official website
- Ne Yo (USA) website
- Pitbull (USA) official website
- and many, many more...
Also, on our own Facebook.com page we now link to the Facebook.com pages of many of the artists featured in the show.
The RNW media player version of the show now has its own page.
You can also hear the show by clicking on the arrow in this lovely audio-playing bar!
Our first Eurobuster track this month comes from Dutch singer songwriter Krystl. The song itself is called Bottles.
Here's a link to Krystl's website in Dutch/English
You can see the video of No Mercy on Tim's little TV channel on YouTube.
You'll also find our second Eurobuster, Jet Lag by Simple Plan featuring Natasha Bedingfield, via the above link to YouTube.
COMPETITION 39 - JUNE 2011: answer and winners
In June what we wanted to know was how many songs are in this year's World Pop Contest.
Here are the options we gave:
The correct answer: 28
The two prize winners are:
- Asifa Shaheen of Pakistan
- Alal Ahmed from Bangladesh
Congratulations to you both. Your 'flag certificates' are posted below and are also featured on our Facebook.com page. Your prizes will be in the post to you very soon.
NEW COMPETITION 41 to find the rules for our competitions - see last month's question and, most important no doubt, find our new question and instructions on how to enter... just click here.
Please note: starting with the June competition (winners announced above), there will be two competition winners each month.
OTHER OPTIONS - to find all the other things the Euro Hit 40 show has to offer you may click on the Red-Orange picture below to get to our the main page of our website, or maybe you'd rather choose from these links... it's up to you!
- Join more than 2,100 friends of the EH40 on Facebook.com
- Start getting the show as a podcast
- Listen to the 28 songs in the WorldPopContest 2011
- Sign up for the monthly Euro Hit 40 newsletter
- Listen to the Big Euro Hit 40 show of 2010 - two hours of music!
- Check the results of our first ever EH40 WORLD POP CONTEST
- Listen to the Big Euro Hit 40 of 2009
Want to contact the Euro Hit 40 crew? Email us with
Want to contact RNW's English-language service, use