Thursday 31 July
University of Groningen Academiegebouw
Ashleigh Elson's picture
Hilversum, Netherlands
Hilversum, Netherlands

Top 10 Dutch universities for international students

Published on : 31 October 2011 - 12:42pm | By Ashleigh Elson (Photo: Flickr/QuietDangst)

Considering studying abroad? Consider the Netherlands! With its wide range of top-ranking universities and central European location, Holland is sure to have the programme for you.

Check out the articles below for facts, figures, and interviews on each of Radio Netherlands Worldwide's Top 10 Dutch Universities for International Students.

Leiden University: Facts & Figures / Experience the tradition (video)

Utrecht University: Facts & Figures / Meet Kalina Dancheva

University of Amsterdam: Facts & Figures / Meet Songyee Lee

University of Groningen: Facts & Figures / Meet Manxi Cao

Erasmus University: Facts & Figures / The world is your fatherland (video)

More to come...

francis unyime 31 May 2014 - 10:53pm / Nigeria

I want to do my postgraduate in a school here in netherland,please assist me with all the informations I need including tuition & scholarship if any.Thanks

Qaisar 18 May 2014 - 1:38pm / Bahrain

is there any program where you can first teach me dutch language then i will continue my study?if yes then can you please send me the details of that program.And What,s The Requirements for admission.I Really Interested In nether land Universities. Please Reply as soon as possible. Thanks

Thanasis Poullikkas 5 May 2014 - 7:07am / Cyprus

Iam interested in studying Dentistry in a university in the Netherlands where the courses are taught in English language.Could you please provide me with some further information?I would like to apply for the academic year 2014.Thank you in advance!

jahid hasan prince 2 March 2014 - 9:17am / bangladesh

i want to study abrode in netherlands for completing my under graduation degree.. my fvr8 sub is english. nw i want to study on english sub.. plz suggest me..

MD. RUSHNA ALAM 31 August 2013 - 6:44pm / bangladesh

I want to study in Netherland.My interest is in biological science. Now I badly need scholarship. I want to know application procedure, visa procedure and other related information. Please help me.

Anonymous 26 July 2013 - 4:53pm / sudan

I would like to study urban planning and I was wondering if an undergraduate can take the course and also is scholarships are available

Ruby 24 July 2013 - 10:15am / Nepal

Hello sir/madam I want to study post graduate degree in netherland and currently am studying MBA.plz send some detail about mba related courses,scholarship and visas details.plz rply

Lydia 10 July 2013 - 10:11am / Nigeria

Hello,

I am looking to secure admission into one of the good universities in The Netherlands, i haven't made a choice yet as i am working with a low budget, so could you please advise on a good and cheap one? I would appreciate a prompt response. Thank you

Regards,
Lydia

kisegerwa edward 22 May 2013 - 10:04am / uganda

am aS.6leaver lneed ascholarship support for further studies in neitherlands there fore i actually lnfom the academic registral for this lnstitute to lnvite me

Chirah williams 30 January 2013 - 1:14pm / Nigeria.

Hi, am interested in studing in a dutch university for a course in social sciencs. How do I get to apply am interested in Tilburg Univercity. Thank you

adekunle 29 January 2013 - 11:43am / nigeria

i wanna take inquiries on how to get admission into dutch school to
study computer science.
and i will love to know the cheapest school for international student and there tuition fees if there is

ANTHONY KIGEN 2 January 2013 - 12:55pm / KENYA

Thanks...i would like to secure a place in one of the universities in Holland.can i get scorlarship to study? pliz let me know.

gabriel samma 31 December 2012 - 6:14am / nigeria

I NEED AN ENQUIRY ON HOW TO SECURE AN ADMISSION INTO THE UNIVERSITY OF AMSTERDAM

sunny ugo 16 November 2012 - 4:26pm / Nigeria

I will be so much grateful if my reply can be sent including the tuition fee of your school for the international students, and the processes that are involve in the application.

sunny ugo 16 November 2012 - 4:24pm / Nigeria

Dear sir/ma

i wanna take inquiries on how to get admission into dutch school to study business administration.

thanks.

TIMI 15 November 2012 - 10:56am / NIGERIA

Good day really wish to study in Holland but i want to know the cheapest school for international student and there tuition fees as well...and the type of visa they issue to international student..

refeny meirine 20 October 2012 - 2:24pm / indonesia

i need someone help... i want to get the scholarship for study in netherlands. if you can help me, please send massage in refenymeirine@gmail.com

Tanveer Ahmed Omy 9 August 2012 - 9:41am / Bangladesh

i want to admission there

Zra My 29 October 2011 - 8:18pm / Netherlands

I studied in University of Twente (Enschede) and University of Amstredam for my Masters and PhD. After that I returned back to my home country to work before returning again to the Netherlands for a very brief post-doc in the University of Amsterdam. Both universities are very good and I would highly recommend them. Twente is more technical-focused and entrepreneurial. I currently work in the Netherlands but, sadly, I am working towards migrating to Canada. I still love the Netherlands but don't see much of a future for someone like me here. Nonetheless, I highly recommend the universities for foreigners interested in good and quality research-based education.